Twitist Forums
Why is Donald Trump such a sack of sour grapes? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Why is Donald Trump such a sack of sour grapes? (/thread-46428.html)

Pages: 1 2

Why is Donald Trump such a sack of sour grapes? - Paradox - 11-27-2012 06:44 AM

"Donald Trump, an outspoken critic of Obama, vented his feelings on Twitter. "This election is a total sham and a travesty. We are not a democracy!" he claimed."

It seems that if he doesn't like the outcome, it's not a democracy. He must be some kind of business savant but a total retard anywhere else.

- Rankin - 11-27-2012 06:52 AM

Donald Trump, you're fired!

- Dione - 11-27-2012 06:52 AM

The mirror.

- nytebreid - 11-27-2012 06:52 AM

I'm afraid that thing on his head may be affecting his brain.

- death to smoochy - 11-27-2012 06:52 AM

He's just pissed coz he realised he couldn't buy a presidency.

- Chris - 11-27-2012 06:52 AM

Old Farr

- Jack B. Nimble - 11-27-2012 06:52 AM

Donald Trump is a dill-wad. He offered Obama 5 million to show his college transcripts.

1) most people do not even get possession of their college transcripts.
2) back when Obama graduated, colleges did not have databases to store them in. And Harvard did not keep them. Any idea how old Harvard is, and how much room it would take to house physical copies dating back to its existence?

3) if the Don still had 5 million he'd still be doing million dollar business deals and not be an Internet/reality TV show personality.

- baudkarma - 11-27-2012 06:52 AM

He's not a business savant. His investments have cratered over and over again. His total worth now is probably less then the millions he inherited from his parents, though he'd probably deny it. He went bankrupt back in the 90's. He's reinvented himself as a celebrity. He makes TV shows, he makes outrageous accusations just to draw attention to himself. His whole act during this campaign has just been a desperate attempt to draw more attention to himself

- Maximumdvd - 11-27-2012 06:52 AM

That's easy. He is part of the 1% of the wealthiest that Obama wants to pay their fair share of taxes closer to the rates that the 99% of us pay. Why do I pay like 33% and he pays like 12%?

ZIP IT Trump!

- Deb M - 11-27-2012 06:52 AM

My guess is that he knows he will have to pay taxes like the rest of us soon. No doubt Romney who enjoys paying less taxes would have extended that to all of his millionaire friends. I really wonder what Romney promised all his million dollars supporters.