Twitist Forums
Buy or Sell: 85% of the people who retweet Drake's MF DOOM quote won't even know who DOOM is? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Buy or Sell: 85% of the people who retweet Drake's MF DOOM quote won't even know who DOOM is? (/thread-73017.html)

Pages: 1 2

Buy or Sell: 85% of the people who retweet Drake's MF DOOM quote won't even know who DOOM is? - Respected Beggar - 05-12-2013 01:29 AM

Respect to Drake for liking DOOM tho.....and Dilla.....and Phonte.....and 9th Wonder.....Drake is actually my dude.

BQ: Do you find rap beefs entertaining? (from twitter exchanges to diss records and club scuffles)
BQ2: Have you watched any documentaries on hip hop culture?
BQ3: What rapper seems to always get out-shined by their guest features?

- Big Bang Theorist - 05-12-2013 01:45 AM

Sell. I predict 84%.

BQ: Yes
BQ2: Culture? No. But I've watched ones on specific artists.
BQ3: A$AP Rocky

- obedientslave720 - 05-12-2013 01:54 AM

Honestly, I'd even bump that up to 90%

BQ: I love the songs, the tweets are kinda stupid, and the brawls can be cool unless you throw bottles at eachother *Cough* *Cough*
BQ: 2Pac's, Biggies, Nas', Eminem's, LL Cool J's and a few others....I just watch them when they're on the Bio channel
BQ: Never thought of that, I agree with A$AP^^ but I'll try to think of someone else

- Camille - 05-12-2013 01:56 AM

this is why i love drake

BQ: yea
BQ2: not really
BQ3: i gotta agree, ASAP rocky stay getting bodied on his own sh*t

- Dâ„¢ - 05-12-2013 02:08 AM

Buy

BQ: depends on the beef, but a few can be quite funny if one side of the beef handles it well.

BQ2: no, that sounds terrible.
BQ3:no idea. (I was thinking A$AP though, wasn't sure as I'm not overly familiar with him.)

- Quietparent958 - 05-12-2013 02:10 AM

Buy...

Drake has good taste in hip hop I think he has a lot of potential to be a really dope lyricist and to work with some really great artist and producers.

BQ: I find them funny sometimes, especially when they talk shit to one another, but it can get old fast.
BQ2: Yeah I've watched a few.
BQ3: ASAP Rocky and Smoke DZA, I was listening to one of his mixtapes and every guest appearance that was on their murdered him LOL. Also SwizZ from Funk Volume, when I listen to his songs with Funk Volume, Hopsin and Dizzy or whoever's on his song, he gets buried.

- Banjo - 05-12-2013 02:25 AM

He didn't even quote it right... It's "had" the mic, not "got" the mic

BQ: Not particularly. I don't really follow the ones that don't become songs, and most beef tracks are awful.

BQ2: A couple

BQ3: Kanye is an obvious one,

- Samurai MC (SMC) - 05-12-2013 02:30 AM

BQ: Sometimes.
BQ2: The only one I've seen is Beyond Beats and Rhymes.
BQ3: The Game, Journalist 103, Vinnie Paz, French Montana

- Ghostman AXR - 05-12-2013 02:46 AM

Buy
BQ: yes very
BQ2: no but I would if i knew they were on
BQ3: 2 Chainz but if we're talking about decent rappers then I'd say Game. Everyone is saying ASAP but he can keep up with the best of them IMO.

- Rap Fan - 05-12-2013 02:59 AM

Ooh, was it 85%? 84%? 90%? We have some dispute up there ^.

Buy.

BQ: I don't really pay attention to beef, unless it involves one of my favourite rappers.
BQ2: A few, but none of them have been that great.
BQ3: A$AP Rocky.