Twitist Forums
Do you think God should prove his existance with a facebook page? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Do you think God should prove his existance with a facebook page? (/thread-14503.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Wes - 10-15-2012 09:14 PM

If you disagree with the way God runs things, maybe you can petition God to step down and put you in His place.

- professorcactus - 10-15-2012 09:14 PM

YES HE WILL MAKE A PAGE TO PROVE IT TO YOU SINCE YOU ARE SO AWESOME AND PERFECT HE WILL MAKE A FACEBOOK PAGE AND CLAIM HE IS GOD. GO TO FACEBOOK THERE ARE A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHO ALREADY CALL THEMSELVES GOD. STOP WASTING TIME AND WRITING GARBAGE HERE .

- never trust a - 10-15-2012 09:14 PM

he does. like 80% of the photos are atheist/antireligion pics, its HILARIOUS

-
Proud Human - 10-15-2012 09:14 PM

Do you think a painter should be in the museum as well to proof it was a painter that made it as well?

- Jose V - 10-15-2012 09:14 PM

........|'''""""""""""""""""""""""""""…
........|..........2 points ..........|||"|""\__
........|__________________|||_|___|)<
........!(@)'(@)""""**!(@)(@)****!(@)

What i think? I think the government really needs to invest serious cash into the schools we attend....what brought my question up? Take a wild guess...

- Katie - 10-15-2012 09:14 PM

Why should He use a facebook page when the whole universe is proof of His existence? The universe the biggest "facebook page" ever, and it is way more durable and long lasting then technology. Besides, people who don't believe in the proof of God around them wouldn't believe in a facebook page online that claims to be God.

- ++ben++ - 10-15-2012 09:14 PM

Yes - so very silly, just like the believe that life comes from nothing thanks to an accidental bang

- lisa - 10-15-2012 09:14 PM

Nah Facebook is to casual for God, he already gets to control the Earth he doesn't need to control little Farms on his computer.

He's more of a Myspace guy you know like : Look at me I'm GOD! I HAVE MYSPACE!

That way he can force more people to love him Smile

@proffesorcactus You kinda loose some of them emphasis if you post it ALL in caps so yeah .....

- ♥ Chocolover ♥ - 10-15-2012 09:14 PM

That's stupid. There's no way Goid will ever prove his existence on the net. Don't even think such dumb thought k?

- Suspension Notice - 10-15-2012 09:14 PM

I did but i forgot my pass word .