Twitist Forums
Are Facebook Friends real Friends, does it really matter how many you have? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Are Facebook Friends real Friends, does it really matter how many you have? (/thread-18958.html)

Pages: 1 2

- BarfingWhale - 11-09-2012 09:42 AM

no they are not real friends.

no it does not matter how many you have. only dumb@sses count how many friends + likes they have. it's just like idiots who beg for subscribes on youtube.

i have like 302 friends last time i saw which was actually yesterday when i changed my photo. and honestly i can tell you i know maybe only about 100 of them the rest i don't even fking know or talk too nor do i even know how i even got them as friends. and out of that 100 i talk to maybe like 10-15 of them only.

oh i think i got that many friends from playing to much mmorpg's. you get a lot of friends on social networks from playing videogames :/

- Mariah Iqbal - 11-09-2012 09:42 AM

No, they are so-called friends. When you need them, they don't help you back and expect much in return.

- Aubrey - 11-09-2012 09:42 AM

Competing with facebook friends is stupid. You know that you hardly know half of them. and don't talk to 80% of them.