Twitist Forums
Should we boycott the NFL until the real referees come back? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Should we boycott the NFL until the real referees come back? (/thread-21271.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Bassman87 - 11-09-2012 10:30 AM

Enough is enough, I'm with you. And I'll be hitting everywhere I can on the net today trying to press this. Thanks for the Facebook link.

- Anthony - 11-09-2012 10:30 AM

Absolutely! It is the only way the greedy owners will compromise and allow the real refs to return to their jobs.

- dan - 11-09-2012 10:30 AM

This is about money. The only power the fans have is by keeping our $$$$ in our pockets and hurt the owners until they get the officials back. These are DIII and high school officials what a joke.

- Daniel - 11-09-2012 10:30 AM

BOYCOTT THE NFL--the only way to make our point. Deprive the owners and commish dollars. Things will change if were stand together. However, the current commish must resign. The Seattle win should be asteriked * seattle won game because nnfl does not know thier own rules. Someone should check to see if there was any collusion between the ref that made the bogus call and the Seattle Seahawks.