Twitist Forums
What should I do my friend is copying all my friends on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: What should I do my friend is copying all my friends on facebook? (/thread-21953.html)

Pages: 1 2

- person123 - 11-09-2012 10:45 AM

OMG YEA my friend did the SAME thing to me. like my older sister has a bunch of friends, so they friended me/i friended vthem, and my friend kept friending all of them, and i was like "do u even know them??"
if it rly irks you just question them a lot but u will mos tlikely get over it b/c now she couldnt keep up with it, so i have like 250 friends now (ik, NOT THAT MUCH, but more than her 120)

- IHEARTYOU - 11-09-2012 10:45 AM

There isn't really anything you can do about it.
Why does it even bother you?

- Destiny~ - 11-09-2012 10:45 AM

Talk to your friends. tell the person who keeps copying you to stop. Tell him/her that its messed up that way. If he/she isnt a close friend of yours then you should just tell him/her wats up! D; Tell them that they are being messed up doing this. He is competing against you? if you dont like the whole competing thing then tell him to stop. tell him your not playing. if hes your REAL frined that he'll understand if not, hes a betch D:

- Tiffany - 11-09-2012 10:45 AM

whoo caresss.

- straightmarble878 - 11-09-2012 10:45 AM

Why would it matter? No offense, but something that small shouldn't make a big difference. He's the immature one for wanting so many friends just for the hell of it, and you should just forget about him. What does it mean to have more friends anyway? Most of them wont even pay attention to you or your page. You should worry about having people that care about you and are important in your life.

And it's not like they are going to ditch you because he added them.

Calm down, it's not worth getting upset over.

- redbaron1625 - 11-09-2012 10:45 AM

It doesn't matter how many people he contacts. It is solely up to the other people if they want to be friends or not. It isn't worth being upset over, especially if he is doing this to annoy you.

But if it means that much to you then use the hide button and block them from public view. Even though they probably won't answer his requests anyway. Profiles are just a general idea of a person, but they don't magically make friendships happen. Just keep reminding yourself that they picked you as a online friend for a real reason not just as a number.

- micaela s - 11-09-2012 10:45 AM

JUST SAY NO! Tell your friend that he can't have them and to make his own friends.

- danceforcegal12 - 11-09-2012 10:45 AM

Not every request your friend makes will be accepted. Tell him you have other friends, so he might be a little clingy to you, I think. Just ask him why, then.

- deafeningheart937 - 11-09-2012 10:45 AM

He's being petty and immature, but if it bothers you, hide your friends list from him.

Go to the 'Settings' tab at the top of your page, and then click 'My Account' from the drop down menu. There'll be a list of options and one near the bottom will say 'Privacy', click on manage. Select 'Profile' from the next page that comes up. There'll be another list of who can see what in your profile, there'll be an option for friends. Go on the drop down list and pick 'Custom'. There should be a box and at the bottom is says 'Except these people'. Type your friend's name in the box and save the changes, and he can't see your friends list anymore or see when you add someone new. Big Grin

I made that sound so long...