Twitist Forums
Not Invited; Should I go? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Not Invited; Should I go? (/thread-24072.html)

Pages: 1 2

- wyomugs - 11-09-2012 11:28 AM

Your answer is in your question... since you were NOT invited then you should NOT GO.

Have a polite day.
Etiquette takes over where laws end.

- no tolerance - 11-09-2012 11:28 AM

do not ask her about the invitation yourself and do not go as an avec. what i would do - i would ask one of your mutual friends to ask her WHY she didn't invite u. so if it was an honest mistake from her and she just overlooked your invitation because of all hoopla she would send it to u ASAP. but if there was something else she would evasively answer to your friend and will not send u an invitation. maybe she wants your friendship to stop and this was the subtle way of saying it. it doesn't mean u did something wrong, it means she doesn't like something. if i were u i wouldn't go as an avec - if she really meant not to invite u u will be in a very awkward position. your friend too

- MikeWazowski - 11-09-2012 11:28 AM

Seriously? You weren't invited; don't go. You have no right to go when you're not invited, and she would have every right to throw you out.

- DIANE - 11-09-2012 11:28 AM

i wouldnt go if i were you. you werent invited. if she wanted you there she would have either sent you an invitation, or would have verbally invited you. you dont want to be known as "the girl who came but wasnt invited" dont go.....