Twitist Forums
What is generally the best way to smile in photos? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What is generally the best way to smile in photos? (/thread-30351.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Dalman - 11-09-2012 04:51 PM

Blue Steel (Zoolander)
Basically a little 'squint' with a little smirk... keep the chin down a few degrees and raise the eyebrow a smidge.... Look right thru the camera.

- KD - 11-09-2012 04:51 PM

well ... i have taken plenty of photos for graduation and prom and after all of those photos all you can do is practice. take pictures of different smiles and what ever one you like then use it. i used to never show my teeth but it looks A lot better when you do

- Candid Chris - 11-09-2012 04:51 PM

The best ones are with teeth showing versus ones with no teeth showing!

Added: and lips apart!

- Lou Ann - 11-09-2012 04:51 PM

smile naturally its always the best way to show the real you... think of a stupid joke a friend told you then capture that smile

- Livey - 11-09-2012 04:51 PM

I think you should smile and then close your mouth that's my best answer try it out and then take a picture of you and then see how it looks livey

- funk_it - 11-09-2012 04:51 PM

Personally I think closed mouth smiles tend to be more awkward, so I smile with my mouth open. It's more natural too. I can't help it, haha.

But whatever suits you, and you find comfortable. Who cares if you're the odd one out. Be different!

- David F - 11-09-2012 04:51 PM

Look at the Gordon Brown YouTube video. Any way but his.