Twitist Forums
Who all thinks that WWE is making a huge mistake with a 3rd hour of RAW? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Who all thinks that WWE is making a huge mistake with a 3rd hour of RAW? (/thread-32166.html)

Pages: 1 2

- GambitX - 11-09-2012 06:01 PM

It would only work if they did one thing and this is something they should have done a long time ago. With raw now being 3 hours this is a perfect time to just end the roster split! its been 10 years and i think the point has been made by now but i mean with the amount of guys that they have 3 hours a week is more then enough time to showcase alot of these wrestlers in actual wrestling matches. this way you can build up more guys instead of shoving john cena and randy orton constantly down our throats. With out the split stuff that ended off on raw can carry over to smackdown and things that happened on smackdown would actually be acknowledged on raw. therefore making smackdown a more meaningful show. I always see a raw rebound but never a smackdown recap. if you watch raw for 3 hours and there are only 5 or 6 matches (with most of them being less then 6 minutes) then there is a huge problem. When was the last time you saw a match on raw that wasnt the main event that was good and lasted a while?

I agree that there is just too much twitter talk and social media non sense on the show as well.

just end the roster split, unify the belts, make tag team wrestling what it used to be and stop making the shows out to be basically 2 hour advertisements for the upcoming pay per view event by having numerous promos and comedy skits that last longer then the actual matches on the show.

- Kelly Kelly - 11-09-2012 06:01 PM

I know I am probably gonna get like 50 thumbs down for this, but I gotta be honest, I am happy!! I think 2 hours isn't enough!!!!! It seems like all the people on here are haters..... But i'm gonna speak my mind!!! I LOVE John Cena, Sheamus, and The Rock!!! They are my favorite wrestlers. I LIKE watching Divas matches, and I think Raw should be longer!!! So, give me 50 thumbs down! I don't care! Wayyyy better than being a hater and fake like everyone else on here. Another thing I don't get is, EVERYONE on here HATES on all the superstars like Cena, Sheamus, and many others. But, on TV people don't stop screaming for them!!!! I mean seriously WTF???? You guys are a bunch of haters that need to get a life... If you don't like them sooo much and don't wanna sit through Raw for 2 hours that WHY do you watch it? You guys claim to be fans but ALL most of you do is hate!! Not, trying to cause trouble but it's the truth!!!

- The Awesome One - 11-09-2012 06:01 PM

I'll Admit It,I'm Happy,WWE Can't Just Add An Extra Hours Of Promos,Talking,etc. I Think This Would Be A GREAT Opportunity To Give Low-Card Wrestlers Who Are Very Good Like JTG,Tyson Kidd,Trent Barretta,etc.Hopefully,WWE Will Take The Time To Give These Guys Opportunities To Shine In The WWE,It Would Be A Complete Shame If They Just Released All Of These Amazing Wrestlers.Now,WWE Might Not Do That But Still It's 3 Hours,There's Bound To Be More Wrestling.So Honesty,I'm Happy It Expaning To 3 Hours,But If It's Just More Promoing It Will Be Disappointed,but I Don't Think It Will Be.

- John R - 11-09-2012 06:01 PM

You ever think that hour could be used for IMPROVEMENT? Instead of wildy accusing that the show will drag on, we now have the chance of even more entertainment than ever before. I don't think a 3 hour RAW ever sucked. Most of us should be old enough to realize a rumor is NOT a reliable source. You are exaggerating the "mistake." Now shut up, and enjoy the show.