Twitist Forums
My boyfriends facebook account? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: My boyfriends facebook account? (/thread-33210.html)

Pages: 1 2

- ClipShow31 - 11-09-2012 06:37 PM

his keeping all his options open. he's hinting that he would be interested in her IF he didnt have a girlfriend at this time. but he said AT THIS MOMENT, inferring in a few months he might be single and then they could hookup

- WhoDat - 11-09-2012 06:37 PM

FB is so much drama! I recently broke up with my boyfriend of 6 months. We didnt even friend each other on fb because thats all it is, drama.

- Tyler Larson - 11-09-2012 06:37 PM

at the moment is probably just a phrase to make the sentence seem less bitchy, or awkward.
If he put "I have a girlfriend, but that could easily change" then you should probably be concerned

- Happycracker961 - 11-09-2012 06:37 PM

He was telling the truth, so you shouldn't be that worried about it. It's not like he was flirting or anything right? I mean, he was just answering an honest question.

mine?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ag28n5h9yzQCGerQOaQArRPty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20110330235928AA3KRBJ

- KT - 11-09-2012 06:37 PM

Well he is saying that as of right now he has a GF. But it does suggest that having one is not a all the time thing so he might not have one later.

- Dianne N - 11-09-2012 06:37 PM

Sounds like he was being a bit of a flirt and maybe wanting to leave his options open. Maybe that is just his way, like some guys are chronic flirts online, but not serious about it. But then again, I don't know him. You do. So do you think that was just a harmless flirty comment or was he being a bit of a player and keeping his options open with this girl for later? Only you and he can answer that. I'd talk to him and keep an eye on the type of things he says to girls from now so you don't end up getting burned by this. Good luck~

- Paws4Thought - 11-09-2012 06:37 PM

It means nothing bad. He was honest and gave the extra detail of "at the moment" because it makes him feel desired (we all love that) and its kind of a nice answer to the other girl too. Wasnt blunt and intended to hurt her feelings. Nice guy...

I'm a bit worried that you feel you need to check his facebook emails though. I understand the urge but you really really shouldnt be looking. You might need to think about what makes you feel vulnerable here and do some self-work to make you more confident and secure in yourself.

We've all been there, its just dangerous if you dont recognise it and correct it. Acceptance of "what will be will be" is always going to result in a happier life.

- LillyB - 11-09-2012 06:37 PM

I would take it that he is not saying you are not for the long term.

- Shawn H - 11-09-2012 06:37 PM

it's a typical guy answer.