Twitist Forums
How can I get William Shatner to follow me on Twitter? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: How can I get William Shatner to follow me on Twitter? (/thread-3358.html)

Pages: 1 2

- sillygrade679 - 10-02-2012 12:21 PM

Keep tweeting him haha

- Nina<3 - 10-02-2012 12:21 PM

i can't even get famous people to frickin tweet me.
however, brad wollack (comedian and writer for "chelsea lately") tweeted me yesterday, after i told him i like when chelsea handler talks about his penis.
and jennifer gimenez (counselor on "celebrity rehab") tweeted me when i told her i want steven adler to stay healthy.
OMG and my favorite american idol contestant, robbie rosen, tweeted me. and his dad follows me.
this doesn't answer your question at all..
but william shatner is boss.

- Melvs - 10-02-2012 12:21 PM

say something that is OUT OF THIS WORLD

- jychelle - 10-02-2012 12:21 PM

add him as a freind i guess i dont have a twitter so i dont know

- Hotspot - 10-02-2012 12:21 PM

Maybe send him a tweet asking him to follow you? It might work.

- Freebound - 10-02-2012 12:21 PM

Choose a "less than perfect" package deal on a flight and Hotel combo to/in outer space.

- Smilinghen788 - 10-02-2012 12:21 PM

Change your Twitter I.D. to The Real Spock !

- Michael V - 10-02-2012 12:21 PM

He only follows 44 people out of 640k followers. My question is, "why do you want him to?" What will that do for you if he does? All it will mean is you'll be able to send him a direct message, and he'll be more likely to read it than a mention or @reply.

He does reply to people now and then. So he does read his mentions. But he gets a LOT of mentions, even when he's not tweeting (quick check 7 in just a couple hours).

My advice: don't worry about it. He won't follow you, and even if he does, it won't really help you much anyway.