Twitist Forums
Myspace or Facebook which would do you prefer? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Myspace or Facebook which would do you prefer? (/thread-33617.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- john - 11-09-2012 06:52 PM

myspace is better Smile

- mwahaha - 11-09-2012 06:52 PM

Neither. Bebo is better. A more rounded site in many ways. It has everything from both facebook and myspace. Apps, friends etc etc etc.

- Spank Rock - 11-09-2012 06:52 PM

facebook definitely but if your in a band or whatever i think MySpace Music is better than the facebook pages

- Kayla! - 11-09-2012 06:52 PM

I think for kids myspace is better because you can put music and i personally just think it's easier. But for adults facebook is better because it's an easy way to meet up with old friends and stuff. I have both but i know for a fact if my myspace were deleted i'd immediately make a new one but if my facebook got deleted i wouldn't even consider making a new one.

- eagerfruit495 - 11-09-2012 06:52 PM

I have both & i use facebook more myspace is really old now & its not as much fun facebook is more for high schoolers though & Adults

- Forgiven - 11-09-2012 06:52 PM

Facebook! If people are finding you, then you can change your settings. Myspace is more of a 'teeny-bopper' hangout, where as Facebook is geared more to adults.

- Sup yo? =) - 11-09-2012 06:52 PM

Facebook is so much better. If you don't want unwanted people to find you make your profile private. That way people can't find you in search results, yet you can search for people you know and add them.

- Jaylie K - 11-09-2012 06:52 PM

facebook without a doubt its way more safer and if someone unwanted gets on then you can just delete them. and you can do way more safe things on it on myspace 7 people die because someone is like following them because they have one and that has only happend once on facebook

- lsdfjoasuoeor - 11-09-2012 06:52 PM

Welll I enjoy facebook, but one thing I don't like about it is that your enemies can search your name and find you. anybody can find you. If you have a picture you dont want relatives to see, they could search your name and see your picture...Same with bosses whenever you get a job, you know and if your default pic is you with your middle finger up [alot of teens do that--stupid lol] Then they might not want you to work for them so Idk really, I enjoy myspace better tho

- Jerich - 11-09-2012 06:52 PM

Facebook is better when finding people you actually know.