Twitist Forums
are you supposed to wait a bit before adding your girlfriend as your relationship on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: are you supposed to wait a bit before adding your girlfriend as your relationship on facebook? (/thread-33937.html)

Pages: 1 2

- straightfan514 - 11-09-2012 07:07 PM

I would wait. I hate how when people first get a gf/bf or break up with their bf/gf they run to facebook to update their status. Is it really that necessary? Wait a while.

- - Miss Awesome - 11-09-2012 07:07 PM

you could ask your girlfriend if she wants to add the relationship thing on facebook....

usually you shouldn't have to wait

- burden.jackie - 11-09-2012 07:07 PM

well man like all gurls its hard to tell some are funny about those things and some arent some want you to do that stuff and get mad if you dont.and some freak out and get mad when you do.if you figure them out write a book youll make billions lol.id wait to be safe though hecki ask her she will thank you.

- Ingrid - 11-09-2012 07:07 PM

ha ha, ask her, lol.

Cuz my boyfriend added me the next day and everyone found out, but my parents made us break up so it was an embarassemet that everyone found out, ha haahaaaa....

But that doesnt mean that you guys will break up soon! duh!

But itd be just easy to ask her, since shes your gilfriend now,...

you might just tell her like a joke...

"so its not official till we update it on facebook, ha hah aaaaa" then you both laugh and you say, so i'm gonna go do it right now! and run and do it. ....ok im too detailed but whatever..