Twitist Forums
Girls do you look at your boyfriends facebook or myspace often? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Girls do you look at your boyfriends facebook or myspace often? (/thread-34236.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Sally - 11-09-2012 07:18 PM

I wish i could say no ,but i cant because i do /did.
you can bet i read all my bfs comments when were together from flirtatious girls and then i went on thiers and read what he says back.
Thats only cause i liked him alot and didnt want to loose him.. but then i screwed things up , but thats another story.
Anyways if you want her to know somehting put it on your profile she might not admit she read it, but she likeley did.
Also be careful what you dont want her to read isnt on there.

- ilmacs - 11-09-2012 07:18 PM

not my current boyfriend because we are older now for one and for two hes hardley ever on so he doesnt really talk to anyone on it...but when i was in high school i was obsessed with my ex's myspace. i checked it probably 10 times a day.

- weffa - 11-09-2012 07:18 PM

must say i am guilty of doing a snoop - i found all things that i horribly misconstrued as being unfaithful etc so decided to leave it alone ( i was only getting half messages so was really jumping to conclusions)

Hehe