Twitist Forums
I need a REALLY GOOD prank to pull on my older 16 year old brother? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I need a REALLY GOOD prank to pull on my older 16 year old brother? (/thread-34938.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- m360 - 11-09-2012 07:40 PM

at like some one put a nasty rumor about you and see what he does.

- Hassaan R - 11-09-2012 07:40 PM

prank call him or prank email him scare him or say you have something he likes

- Spagga - 11-09-2012 07:40 PM

get off the face book and all that jazz and stop worrying about what your brother thinks
stop being addicted to Hollywood and the things we hate
dont be and ass
OK
GROW UP

- Kat H - 11-09-2012 07:40 PM

Photoshop your head onto some bikini model's body and post it onto your facebook. That'll really tramatize him. ;-)

- Evil Ed - 11-09-2012 07:40 PM

Alright... take a cotton ball and soak it in red food coloring, or red Kool Aid water. Then, carefully take of your shower head, and place the red soaked cotton ball inside of it, replace shower head and when your brother takes a shower he will think he's bleeding. haha. It would be even funnier if you could record it, without showing anything of course, and post it on his facebook or something.

- rachelb06 - 11-09-2012 07:40 PM

write someone telling them that you are so jealous because your parents got your brother a new car for christmas, but you hardly got anything. let him read it. get hyped. then disappointed! ha. jk. that is tooo mean. haha.

- D. M - 11-09-2012 07:40 PM

Announce that you have a brother that is going to be your new sister after the surgery is complete. That should do it.

- Motz - 11-09-2012 07:40 PM

take a picture of you mom, dad, one of your friends, a cat WHAT EVER and tape it into his boxers, so when he puts it on......... well he get a little starteled. Switch his shampoo with Lotion or just pain water and soap, it will make his hair dry and tangled. take childrens vitiamin (the kind that is like fruit flavored and chewable) the put it in a glass of water and wait for it do disolve, then give your bro a nice tall glass of 'vitamin water'

- xOliviaJonasx - 11-09-2012 07:40 PM

Have one of your friends send you a message like " I'm so sorry for your brother. Is he scared about it? Wow, I would freak if that happened to me.Have your parents told him yet? " That will freak him out probably. Or, have a friend put a freaky, bloody, nasty picture of something scary in an e-mail and type " Get off ________'s e-mail! or face book. My sis did that to me and I freaked out.

- Stephanie J - 11-09-2012 07:40 PM

tell one of your friends to send you an email saying you will beat up some kid at the park (or anywhere) at 5 pm (as an example) and if he cares he'll be concerned and go over there. but before, say that youre going to your friends house at 5 pm and then go to your backyard or wherever you can hide lol, you have to confuse him
when he goes to the park, idk try to think of something lol idk

or look up pranks on google!
=D