Twitist Forums
How to make good friends in India? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How to make good friends in India? (/thread-35119.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Iam Lost - 11-09-2012 07:45 PM

Hi honey,i can understand how u must be feeling,i have been to the same situation but bit different case well i found out many different and nice ways to come out of this and m sure i can help you out with the same feel free to contact me on lostiam13atyahoo.com i will be waiting for your reply on my mail..hope to get in touch with you soon. Smile

- a random girl - 11-09-2012 07:45 PM

hey hi.. your question is really sweet. its great that u love India and want to explore more of it.. u can always join social networking sites like like facebook. i'd love to be your friend. and as someone pointed out, beware of some boys on the internet.. take care Smile

- Nitin Vijay - 11-09-2012 07:45 PM

this question wasn't necessary. When u'll come to india(whatever place), people will automatically reach u.
& make a facebook account that would be helpful. & if u need a pen friend,then my email id is.....
nitinvijay.2008@gmail.com

Remember most of the people r good but some are bad too even if they are just 1%. and dont ignore that coz 1% of india is 10 million.

- Nashtar - 11-09-2012 07:45 PM

In the same way as you did in Canada.One more thing you note it if you do friend ship with one you will get one free.Do one get one free.