Twitist Forums
My boyfriend is telling all my friends my deepest secrets what do i do? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: My boyfriend is telling all my friends my deepest secrets what do i do? (/thread-36228.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Up in Smoke - 11-09-2012 08:22 PM

Another girl in a relationship with a jerk.(the girl is you)
Leave that b*tch.

- Up in Smoke - 11-09-2012 08:22 PM

ask your friends to stop talking to your boyfriend then block his dumb***

- Samalie - 11-09-2012 08:22 PM

Well i sugest you dump his *beeep* because if he can do that to you, then he is obviously as jerk and doesnt know a good person when he sees one.

Confront him about, get ur tude on, and dump his *beeeep*! He's not worth the loss/ unhappiness.

There are many other people out there who would love you, and be loyal to you. They would accept you no matter wat u told them.

- Melanie - 11-09-2012 08:22 PM

Well first off break up with him and then deny you said anything of the sort.

- noisyspark328 - 11-09-2012 08:22 PM

DUMP HIM RIGHT AWAY Tongue

- johnb693 - 11-09-2012 08:22 PM

I know sometimes you just have to unload on someone, especially if you think of them as your friend.
This boy, certainly isn't one that you can trust. So break up with him, and if some other friend asks you about your secrets, just tell them,you were just testing him to see if he could keep a secret and you found out, he can't. What you told him about yourself, was just all made up, so don't believe a word he says, and don't trust him with any of their secrets either.
Next time, if you feel the need to unload a secret, be sure you can really trust the one you are sharing your secret with.

- L ~ - 11-09-2012 08:22 PM

Tell some of his secrets.
An eye for an eye

- RedRacerWolf - 11-09-2012 08:22 PM

Sweety that isent a bf o.o thats a doosh canu Big Grin!! xD break up with him he deserves hell! then just slowly explain it to everyone... but be careful itll go away all rumors pass just like the one of my friend being pregnant wich was a total lie becuase she isent a hoe or anything so just dont worry and good luck! ^^

- Emily - 11-09-2012 08:22 PM

Tell him to stop. If that doesn't work, he's obviously not right for you - he can't even keep something secret from your friends. If they're your friends, they should keep it quiet anyway, but I would break up with him if he keeps doing it, and delete him from facebook, keeping your friends hidden from people who aren't friends, so he can't find out any other friends to tell.

If your friends are still spreading things, tell them he was lying, and get revenge through his friends Tongue
Unless it's a secret that needs to be told; if it's something really important, he might just be trying to protect you.

- Mrs.Paul McCartney - 11-09-2012 08:22 PM

well for one thing hes obviously not a very trustworthy boyfriends so you can either talk to him and tell him this isn't an okay thing to do and see how that goes or you could break up with him. And for another thing if your friends are spreading your secrets around then they obviously aren't good friends either so I suggest while you are searching for a new boyfriend you should search for some better friends as well. If these secrets you have are this serious you shouldn't have told anyone but now that its out there really isn't much you can do =[ but like I said just confront your boyfriend and friends and see what happens.