Twitist Forums
How can I find my real father? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How can I find my real father? (/thread-36602.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Blake K - 11-09-2012 08:35 PM

ok... first, u go to yellowpages.com. next, u go to "find a person" in the bar at the top next to "find a business." Then type in the information and hit find. if u need help, hit the search tips icon next to the last name section. hope this helps. i havent gone through the whole process.

- Bryce - 11-09-2012 08:35 PM

Zabasearch is good if he appears in public records -- has a listed phone number, owns a home, etc. -- and google is also a good idea.

Either of these work well if he has a fairly unique name. If it's a common one, it's much more difficult to find people with certainty.

Good luck!

- fergie - 11-09-2012 08:35 PM

About the only way you're going to be able to find him is to search the public records database. You can type in his name and do a search and see what comes up.

The only thing is, they do charge a fee. It costs around $24 for a 5 year membership, but I'm sure it will give you the information you are looking for. I know it would be better to have this information for free, but I guess it all depends on how bad you want to find him.

I'll give you the link to the website I use.

Good Luck

- Paulh - 11-09-2012 08:35 PM

if you haven't searched him by myspace and facebook then ancestry and peoplefinder .com might help, pls try both of them...