Twitist Forums
Should I forget my daughter's father's birthday on purpose? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Should I forget my daughter's father's birthday on purpose? (/thread-36809.html)

Pages: 1 2

- <3 - 11-09-2012 08:43 PM

Haha... go build a bridge and go back under it, troll. Then in the morning, cross it and find a billy goat gruff and maybe the goat (who is smarter than you) can tell you that stupid questions get stupid answers.

- HellsBells - 11-09-2012 08:43 PM

,,,,I can believe since niether did my ex and I am happy about this. They are an EX for a reason even if you guys are still friend your "friends for the child" involved not because you want to be. I don't think he will care if you tell him happy bday, fathers day, christmas, easter or presidents day. He is moving on and this is a sign of that you need to do the same. Cause the last thing you want the Ex to see you as is needy or a drama queen.

- Popsfav - 11-09-2012 08:43 PM

Yes, it will show him you are very immature.
Quit worrying about silly little things and focus on your child.
He is an ex, he isn't supposed to do the things he did when you were together.
Mother's Day is for children to honor their mothers. As I said in my previous answer, if it were a Mother's Day card, since the child is less than 3, it would have been a nice gesture for him to have helped the child pick out one, strictly from the child, but not from him. But, being as it was on line and FB, he couldn't exactly do that.
Get over him as he is showing you he is over you. You are simply the mother of his child. This does not affect the child in any way and that is all it is about now- the child!

- joshua.obryant - 11-09-2012 08:43 PM

THATS NOT HIS OBLIGATION ANYMORE. HIS OBLIGATION IS YOU ALLS CHILD AND THATS IT. IF YOU WANTED THE BEST WISHES YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED WITH HIM

- April - 11-09-2012 08:43 PM

It will not phase him one bit. Then you will feel even better about yourself. I suggest that you get a hobby. You need to find something to do to keep yourself from going mad about such silly things.

- me me me - 11-09-2012 08:43 PM

you said he is your X you don't need to wish each other anything except happy X day