Twitist Forums
What would you do if your brother did not believe in God? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What would you do if your brother did not believe in God? (/thread-38121.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- lasvegchick - 11-09-2012 09:37 PM

The only thing you can do is be a light in his life and live out your life as God has planned but also pray for him everyday that he will one day be shown the truth and that it is not too late.
God Bless

- C. L. Richardson - 11-09-2012 09:37 PM

I don't have a brother, but I would be grieved. Maybe you should approach him--just once--and see if he wants to talk about it. Beyond that just be the best influence you can be and always, always pray for him.

- JVP - 11-09-2012 09:37 PM

Pray for his restoration in Christ. Something has obviously challenged his faith.

- American Atheist - 11-09-2012 09:37 PM

talk to him about it, it may interest you to find out what he does believe, and it is always good for you to challenge your own beliefs

- Joe S - 11-09-2012 09:37 PM

I would just ask him what his reasons were. I wouldn't try to change his mind without knowing why he changed his belief system.

- Joe - 11-09-2012 09:37 PM

i would hope that he would come around. i did, and i'm happy that i took myself away from the title of atheist. if he didn't come around, in time i would have to talk with him, and if he still chooses not to believe, than its his loss.

- Jill: K.M.A.A. - 11-09-2012 09:37 PM

Most of my brother's don't.

- Apple - 11-09-2012 09:37 PM

He's your brother and no religion can get in the way of that. If you truly love him then you shouldn't care if he's catholic or not.

- storm - 11-09-2012 09:37 PM

I'd get over it.
It's nothing to do with you! Please don't let this ruin your relationship!
Just don't talk to him about it the pressure of it will but strain on your relationship.
DON'T DO ANYTHING!
He'll be really angry if you tell him what to believe.

- rac <°Ԓ**Ԓ>< - 11-09-2012 09:37 PM

First of all I'd have to shake off the shock at finding out I have a brother.

Second of all I'd congratulate him for being intelligent.