Twitist Forums
Teen Girls would you like it if a man propose to you on Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Teen Girls would you like it if a man propose to you on Facebook? (/thread-39480.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Raven - 11-09-2012 10:43 PM

I think that proposing over facebook is just as gutless as dumping someone through a text message. If you can't do something THAT important to someone's face, she shouldn't say yes. That's the stupidest thing ever...

- ίɴȘΘɱɴίλȻ - 11-09-2012 10:43 PM

It's the worst way to ask somebody. The reason why they ask on FB is that they are such a pussy that they are afraid of how to react if the person says no.

- DaNcEiSmyLiFe! - 11-09-2012 10:43 PM

this is a joke right?

- Julie♥ - 11-09-2012 10:43 PM

Call me old fashion but I'd rather he get down on 1 knee, look into my eyes, and ask me. I'd make him redue it if he asked me online.

- Lean on Me☮ - 11-09-2012 10:43 PM

No. Please don't do that to a girl.
I would definitely like it more and not slap the guy if he did it in person.
I wouldn't say yes if he did it through Facebook. That's not romantic at all. It's just rude and impersonal.

- Addie! - 11-09-2012 10:43 PM

Hell no.

- ♥ Lⓤⓩ♥ - 11-09-2012 10:43 PM

I would say no.

- Eleanor - 11-09-2012 10:43 PM

Well its like, when boys ask girls out over text message. Us girls are flattered, even happy, but they don't like it that the guy can't just ask them in person!
Asking over text or facebook is just really lame. Especially if you are proposing. If you're proposing to someone you should be at a point where you feel comfortable to talk to them about anything. If you can't even propose to them in person, then how are you supposed to be with them for the rest of your life? That is a sign that you really are not ready.