Twitist Forums
Is it really important to write your child's facebook wall on her birthday? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is it really important to write your child's facebook wall on her birthday? (/thread-39930.html)

Pages: 1 2

- forever reptar - 11-09-2012 11:57 PM

you should have wrote something but i personally dont like having family write on my wall, my 1 friend has around 30 family members added and they always comment her wall even if its "at the bus stop... brrr its so freezingg!!"

- arial39 - 11-09-2012 11:57 PM

if you didnt contact her in some other way, a phone call, a visit, just anything, then it wouldnt have hurt you a bit you wish your child a happy b-day on her fb page....but its ok, i understand, my daughter has a worthless father who makes no effort whatsoever either, at leas he has had the decency to drop out of her life completely instead of repeatedly hurting her throughout her entire life.

- skatin gurl - 11-09-2012 11:57 PM

Well you're her dad! She expects you to be there for if she lives with her mom. A kid can never stop loving her dad! Say late happy birthday to her next tom you're on facebook