Twitist Forums
Poll: What was the last thing to make you LOL? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Poll: What was the last thing to make you LOL? (/thread-39936.html)

Pages: 1 2

- killin time - 11-09-2012 11:57 PM

new episode of tosh.o last night

- willowâ„¢ - 11-09-2012 11:57 PM

your question just did....lol

- Meg - 11-09-2012 11:57 PM

My family and I are on vacation at the moment and we're staying at a condo. Well my parents and I went out to shop, have lunch, and some other things while my brother and his girlfriend stayed at our condo. 2 hours later when we were at a restaurant my dad gets a call from the manger where we were staying telling him that my brother and his girlfriend are chilling out back and started screaming at everyone at the pool to get a manager because they were locked out of their condo and it was really hot. My father was furious thinking they lost the key but when he went round the place he couldn't find them so he went back in the condo to find my brother and his girlfriend tapping on the glass door on the deck. Turns out they slammed the sliding door too fast that it ended up locking on them. They were stuck on the deck for 2 hours without a cell phone. Hours later you could see the TERRIBLE sun burn they got all over. It was so funny yet I felt so bad for them....

- Meg - 11-09-2012 11:57 PM

The Blue Collar Comedy Tour Movies