Twitist Forums
Why do athetits perverst try to push non-belief on innocent women like me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Why do athetits perverst try to push non-belief on innocent women like me? (/thread-40847.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Atheist Cat - 11-10-2012 01:15 AM

"I really don't like the athiest always coming up to me and saying "oh, you're hawt lol" "
"Athies are so sexist they think the women is just a vagina... "

Why are you posting pictures of your vagina on Facebook?

- Alpha Beta - 11-10-2012 01:15 AM

Why do you believe in Jesus, but don't believe that Santa Claus is real (or the Tooth Fairy). This is serious question ... trying understand the whole Jesus and God thing.

- EightBitHero - 11-10-2012 01:15 AM

None of that happened.

- faintdirt226 - 11-10-2012 01:15 AM

Then get familiar with facebook's privacy features.

- IRRELIGIOUS - 11-10-2012 01:15 AM

But the problem is that women only have Vagina and other parts to be used by men.
Otherwise they became barren and useless to society.
Let them say what they want and you believe in what you believe.
U cannot generalize the things to all.
Atheists will never do such a thing.
Stop talking bs non-sense.

- I love dynos - 11-10-2012 01:15 AM

i think that there is more to this story. i could tell you your ugly....would that make you feel better? no. ok then. maybe if you showed that you have a brain people would think more of you, basing your life off an old, dis proven book doesn't help that case. you have the sexist part wrong lol.
1 Corinthians 11:7 - 9*

7 For a man indeed ought not to cover [his] head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.
8 For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man.
9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.
1 Corinthians 14:34 - 35*

34. Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but [they are commanded] to be under obedience, as also saith the law.
35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.
Ephesians 5:22 - 25*

22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so [let] the wives [be] to their own husbands in every thing.
Genesis 3:16*

16. Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire [shall be] to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, 29 he shall pay her father fifty shekels[a] of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.
i feel sorry for you Sad

- Nous - 11-10-2012 01:15 AM

Anti atheism is doing so much damage to Christianity that it is in reality anti Christianity – David Manley

It takes in reality only one to make a quarrel. It is useless for the sheep to pass resolutions in favour of vegetarianism, while the wolf remains of a different opinion. - William Ralph Inge.

Why so blind to what causes the backlash against christianity?

ALL the other religions and atheists live in peace and are ONLY attacked by BAD christians which causes all GOOD christians to despair at the damage they do!

Up until about 40 years back Christianity was thriving and there was no conflict with others but in just those few short years the modern christians have become intolerant, hate filled, bigoted and persecuting resulting in a growing backlash against christianity and causing christianity to loose over ten percent in less than a decade with the loss accelerating!

The self destruction of Christianity is underway and the only thing that can stop it is to abandon the terrible human emotions, seek to rediscover the idea of a loving god and act like it!

Posts like yours that drive people further away from God are driving you towards hell.

So who are you working for the devil or the antichrist because it sure ain't the loving god!

- Bored Dude - 11-10-2012 01:15 AM

you spelt atheist wrong twice