Twitist Forums
Granted MJ was an awesome musician,But has everyone forgot he molested little boys? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Trends (/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Granted MJ was an awesome musician,But has everyone forgot he molested little boys? (/thread-41724.html)

Pages: 1 2

- machine10 - 11-15-2012 09:00 AM

if he did molest those kids God dealt with Him, I just say let him rest in peace.

- ¢£♠√€® - 11-15-2012 09:00 AM

He died.
That's how. Try dying, everything changes.

- so k♂rny. - 11-15-2012 09:00 AM

He was found innocent. I guess you forgot about that.

EDIT: He 'could' have. That's the keyword. He 'could' also be innocent. Ta-da.

- Pocket Punk is sad - 11-15-2012 09:00 AM

i think its the other way around, "sure he touched all those kids, we all knew it and cursed for it in life and now that's hes dead, lets just remember the epic scale of the selling MJ's thriller. i know he touched those kids, you know he touhced those kids, he was always a freak. remember back in the 80s when he was sleeping in one of those glass oxygen tube things. people dont like to let go of celebrities, thats why everyone is always saying that Elvis and 2Pac are still alive.

- Ror - 11-15-2012 09:00 AM

You mean "there is no proof", not "their is no proof":
"their" is the possessive of they e.g. "it's their house"
"they're" is a contraction of they are e.g. "they're big and hairy"
"there" is a location other than here e.g. "go sit over there"

It's probably because since he's dead, there's not a lot you can do about his fiddling with little boys is there? Most of the time, when people die, they usually only want to see the good in people. It'd be in bad taste to keep referring to his paedophillia when he can't even defend himself. When he was alive, it was all fair game I think.

- iceveela glasure - 11-15-2012 09:00 AM

one boy said he did not molest him AFTER he died. so he didn't get any money. none of the other children said anything and he was found innocent on all charges.

other people who are rich:

beyonce
ellen
mr rogers
elmo
bill gates

are all these people horrible and child molesters too?

- Frances Carodine - 11-15-2012 09:00 AM

you no proof and the man is died and i concern about his kids

- thecure4urcure - 11-15-2012 09:00 AM

He was innocent first of all. He paid them off because it hurt him so much to even have those accusations swirling. I mean, he had his own kids to think about. He never did a thing wrong. "How does he go from making little boys hurt to being such a great guy?" Hurting little boys-no, the two kids that accused him were invited into Michael's home and treated like they were royalty. He was a great guy. MJ was my hero. I'm so tired of him being accused of being a pedophile. People need to wake up. Leave him the hell alone. He's dead. MJ got enough of this when he was alive, can't he rest in peace?
And why was this in LGBT? MJ wasn't a friend of Dorothy.

- Megan - 11-15-2012 09:00 AM

You don't pay off people if you are innocent.