Twitist Forums
Are Karl Rove tactics terrorist tactics? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Are Karl Rove tactics terrorist tactics? (/thread-46936.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Pioneer Honey - 11-27-2012 06:59 AM

No...he is an excellent strategist. Winning is his business. As for your allegations...you should site sources. The same can be said about Democrats and their community tactics...I think this electioon on the left side had more than its fair share of homeless people, scare tactics, computer usage etc. Rove is a damn genius...love him or hate him the man has skillz.

- Darron C - 11-27-2012 06:59 AM

His tactics divide America! Thats not what we need right now! We are the United States of America not the Divided States of America! Rove needs to stop.

- Bridgette B - 11-27-2012 06:59 AM

I've never read that before. But from reading it, I think it sounds like what the Obama campaign did to: Joe the Plumber, Barbara West and her network in Florida, to the 3 newspaper reporters, and perhaps all the networks who didn't fairly present the news, Cindy McCain and her daughter's friends being contacted, L.A. Times, and even Sarah Palin was the recipient of some of that. It appears that it was totally adaptable to that campaign. My that worked out well for them.

Please cite your source

- Killer Queen - 11-27-2012 06:59 AM

Karl Rove has had some questionable activities, none of which you listed. Except your inaccurate portrayal of the email scandal. So you do have the facts to back up these allegations, right?

- Paul P - 11-27-2012 06:59 AM

Seems like your scenario has the characters confused, What you are describing has actually happened. Dumocrats in this election actually pulled off 87% of the above described dirty tricks, Perpetrators include Ohio officials for fraudulent registration. Chicago, Atlanta, Boston, Cleveland all normally just corrupt, kick backs on contracts, drug sales to helpless minorities for profit in conjunction with organized crime. Malfeasance, misfeasance, ignorance( oops not a crime for DUMOCRATS, Supreme Court Oct. 2008. Glad to help in straighting out the true identities. I bid thee adieu.