Twitist Forums
10 things you should know about H1N1 vacine? Do you think the H1N1 shot is needed? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: 10 things you should know about H1N1 vacine? Do you think the H1N1 shot is needed? (/thread-48129.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Alison - 12-04-2012 03:08 AM

Nah im not fussed. Im not worried about it at all. Its a waste of time getting the vaccine i reckon

- happymen367 - 12-04-2012 03:08 AM

No I do not think it's safe, and I do not like to be a guinea pig for "the man". I'm pregnant and do not plan to get the swine flu vacc, nor would I have gotten it even if I weren't pregnant. I think the media is just blowing swine flu out of proportion anyways. This was a few months ago but according to something I read on the W.H.O. website and the C.D.C. website, you are more likely to die in a car accident than to die from swine flu, of course though you can't always believe what you read.

- Alfie333 - 12-04-2012 03:08 AM

No, I do not. Thank you for all your important information.

- Hideki - 12-04-2012 03:08 AM

Secret agent is alsmost correct but there is no microchip.

I have gone to my local clinic and well I measured the size of the needle and its a micro needle. The V-Chip measures 1mm by 11mm (imagine the size of that needle?! OW!). The reasons why I'm not getting are,

I am over the age of 14 therefore I have legal right to choose whether or not I want it.

I ask myself this: would I take a pill from someone I don't know at all? They would tell me 'Ya ya its
fine don't worry.' (sounds like a doctor, no?)

My friend got temporary blindness for 3 days due to the vaccine.

The seasonal flu kills more people in the same amount of time (quoted the World Health
Organization) and that one's no pandemic. (Why would the gov tell the public that? Who's gonna take it afterwards?)

Finally, there's mercury and aluminium phosphate in it so have fun if you're getting it.

DONT GET THE SHOT!

- remoserjr107 - 12-04-2012 03:08 AM

No shot for me....!!