Twitist Forums
I think it's time for tougher gun laws and for the NRA to stay away? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Social Marketing (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: I think it's time for tougher gun laws and for the NRA to stay away? (/thread-57374.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Falstaff - 01-25-2013 12:15 AM

Agreed. It's the only Common Sense solution to the present oft-repeated dilemma of any nut out there getting his hands on a gun.

People keep talking about criminals with guns. Those are old as time. I am worried about the NUTS with guns -- people one hair away from snapping who are always armed, or always able to arm themselves.

- Fatefinger - 01-25-2013 12:15 AM

So you want the NRA, other pro-gun groups, gun owners and various pro-rights and pro-freedom individuals to shut up and step down while people who want the total destruction of private gun ownership who know nothing about guns to DICTATE TO US gun policy. What we can and cannot have and the process to obtain?

Who the fuck do you think you are to have to gall to try and silience us, to tell us to stay away and shut up as you remove our rights and freedoms? Really, who the fuck are you to tell us that?!

- tleschar - 01-25-2013 12:15 AM

I think it's time we set a standard for living wages so more people could afford waldorf style education.