Twitist Forums
Does anyone not have a facebook account? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Does anyone not have a facebook account? (/thread-58618.html)

Pages: 1 2

- bee - 01-29-2013 08:25 AM

paranoia paranoia paranoia!

but no, i don't have one either. not because i'm afraid of Big Brother, i just don't see the need in having 100's of online "friends" that i don't really talk to. i'd rather talk/text/visit in person with my small circle of real friends.

- ☼ȻɑɌʅɑ - 01-29-2013 08:25 AM

Unfortunately no I don't

- nasty cow - 01-29-2013 08:25 AM

I dont and neither does my husband. We believe that if we needed to find old friends from years ago, that they arent really friends to begin with because they would still be in our lives today. ALL the people i know that have facebook have had some sort of fight or argument on their which makes me believe its nothing but trouble. They should call it bragbook cos all it is is a bunch of tools telling people what they are doing and taking photos of things they have...............

*yawn*

- Hardrock - 01-29-2013 08:25 AM

I do. It is up to you what you want to post

- mariman - 01-29-2013 08:25 AM

I only have facebook and barely use it

- Rach K. - 01-29-2013 08:25 AM

thats stupid that goverment would look people up and track them, and identity thefts they need to get a life its a shame how they can put damage on people for no apparent reason.

- Jason Starship - 01-29-2013 08:25 AM

i do but i don't use it

- kris489 - 01-29-2013 08:25 AM

My dad doesn't... of course he doesn't have the internet at his house either (or cable).

It only shares what you put on there. So if you update it with your e-mail, phone number, house address, a bunch of partying and trashy pictures of yourself, tell people when you're not at your house, etc. and make it all public for people to read - then you're an idiot.