Twitist Forums
Sword art online season 2!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Sword art online season 2!? (/thread-60577.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Ineed - 02-13-2013 03:27 AM

The Season 2 was already finished. For your information guys, the ALO arc IS the Season 2 (It's aired during the Fall Season. Season 1 was during the Summer Season).
Maybe what you are asking for is the season 3.
There are no announcements yet for the Season 3 of Sword Art Online.
I found a site that lists the anime that are already confirmed that are either to be aired on Japanese televison or sold as anime DVD/Blu-Ray. You can find the link in my sources. Sword Art Online is not listed in there. Maybe not yet. I can't tell.
There are also no announcements yet in the official twitter page of its anime but a post says お楽しみに which probably means to look out forward to something. This might be a hint that another season will be in production but I can't confirm it.
Also, there are no announcements in their website.
@Jordan Vernon Overfly is the ending theme song of the 2nd Season of SAO (the ALO arc). Also, the date in the website where you got that says 2012-08-25 (August 25, 2012)

- Shiro1200 - 02-13-2013 03:27 AM

Here are a good notice but is only rumors Big Grin

http://www.animevice.com/sword-art-online/11-6378/rumor-sword-art-online-season-2-already-confirmed/97-335890/

- Filipe - 02-13-2013 03:27 AM

yes, there is going to be a new season i think, if im not wrong it will come out on january 5th Big Grin so i wouldn't worry i actually saw 25 episodes just yesterday, xmas Big Grin and the 3 sword art offline today and i cant w8 for the new season Big Grin

- madison - 02-13-2013 03:27 AM

Ummm.... I'm pretty certain there is going to be a second season. On the final episode on animeseason.com, right at the end it said see you next season! Big Grin

- Ariana - 02-13-2013 03:27 AM

Sorry but no one knows yet. but Most likely there will be a 2nd one because soo many people liked Sword Art Online in the 1st place and its so popular

- Sebastian - 02-13-2013 03:27 AM

SAO will be having a crossover anime with Accel world and both anime will released Season 2 also on February 2013

- Josh - 02-13-2013 03:27 AM

I don't think there will be. This anime isn't very popular in Japan, like it is over here. Also they're going to start sword art online again together, which doesn't transition into gun gale like its supposed to.

- coolkidrox123 - 02-13-2013 03:27 AM

i belive that there IS going to be a season two. Something about guns. Look up sword art online on wikia and it shows what it has in the lite novels.

- Nughiek - 02-13-2013 03:27 AM

maybe, because based from Light Novel Sword Art Online, they still have Gun Gale Online and Alicization series