Twitist Forums
Is anyone having a problem accessing Facebook and Instagram? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is anyone having a problem accessing Facebook and Instagram? (/thread-61561.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Adrian - 02-16-2013 02:10 PM

Same problem cannot get in Facebook or Instagram - this is very frustrating. Hopefully, this is resolved soon!

- Katie - 02-16-2013 02:10 PM

I am having the same problem. It all started with my daughters instagram account. Getting so fricken mad and ready to delete it all!!!!!!

- i1t2brich - 02-16-2013 02:10 PM

I haven't been able to access my Facebook account since yesterday!!!! never had any issue with Facebook until Instagram! I just deleted the Instagram account, and still FB is asking for photo ID?!?! of course I am not going to provide a photo ID!! never had to in the beginning don't see why I need to now!!! this is ridiculously aggravating!!!

- Matt - 02-16-2013 02:10 PM

I have had the exact same problem. My Instagram and Facebook within the space of 10 minutes a few days ago got blocked and in order to unblock it I have to send some type of photo-ID. I am prepared to send it to Facebook, however for Instagram I'd rather wait till they delete it so then I can just create a new one! Don't think there is really anyway to bypass this issue Sad

- Lenny - 02-16-2013 02:10 PM

This process usually takes over 24 hours to complete. Have you waited that amount of time?

If you have try clicking "forgot password" and resetting your password

- Heather M. - 02-16-2013 02:10 PM

I'm having the same issues with both my FB and Instagram accounts. Interestingly enough, the timing of both of these issues aligns with the new Java security patch. I wonder if they're connected and if this is the source of the problem.

- Trevor U. - 02-16-2013 02:10 PM

This happened to me about this time yesterday, still can't fix it.

- Loriann - 02-16-2013 02:10 PM

I've been having the same problem for the past twenty four hours. I thought it was something I did, but it seems like it's happening a lot this weekend. I've sent numerous emails and have heard nothing back.
Okay, an update, I'm getting the same message, yet just now, there's an option underneath, saying 'I can't get out of this flow'. I clicked on it and it said thank you for your feedback.
Another update, I just was asked to provide a picture ID.

- bRocka - 02-16-2013 02:10 PM

This has been happening to me too. I finally got an email from Facebook asking me to provide a photo ID with my information (except for my name and birthday) blocked out. Hopefully they get back to me soon but here is the page it takes me to when I clicked on their ID policy. http://www.facebook.com/help/205225009603943/

Not that helpful but I'll update if I ever get back on!

- Anthea Cheng - 02-16-2013 02:10 PM

I got the email from facebook but can we send the ID anytime or is there a specific date we have to submit it in by?