Twitist Forums
Would a bumper sticker saying: "Don't like the Constitution? Vote Democrat" be fair? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Would a bumper sticker saying: "Don't like the Constitution? Vote Democrat" be fair? (/thread-8140.html)

Pages: 1 2

- gyt - 10-13-2012 05:37 AM

That bumper sticker is already out. Yes it is a good idea.

- BOBO - 10-13-2012 05:37 AM

That would be fair. Democrats seem to always want to exceed the power of the government provided for in the Constitution. The Constitution provides for individual freedom with limited government. The role of the government is to protect the rights of the individual not supply him with the basic necessities of life.

- teeny-tinymaid259 - 10-13-2012 05:37 AM

What do you mean "fair", comrade?

- Klathorn - 10-13-2012 05:37 AM

Yes,
That is fair. Democrats are willing to redo it to fit political needs. They believe the the Constitution is outdated and is living breathing document they can re-write at whim.

=====================
Our current president also has used this Living Document Code. Excerpted from his 2nd autobiography “Audacity of Hope” Mr. Obama writes:

“Ultimately, though, I have to side with Justice Breyer’s view of the Constitution—that it is not a static but rather a living document, and must be read in the context of an ever-changing world.” Indicating the change is not only compulsory from time to time but under his administration, eminent, and to conform to his personal and political agenda.

- butt, yeah - 10-13-2012 05:37 AM

Yup

- Pat - 10-13-2012 05:37 AM

NO if you don't like your Pension or SS vote republican .I am 54 years old

- Roggles - 10-13-2012 05:37 AM

My my dont you go on, but yes cant see any reason why not, heres a few more.

The constitution aint worth a damn.
All polititions are corrupt.
How can you tell when a politition is lying, His/her lips move.