Twitist Forums
dont you think my sister is sosososososoooooo much better then her friend? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: dont you think my sister is sosososososoooooo much better then her friend? (/thread-31592.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Vincenzo - 11-09-2012 05:40 PM

Shes not fat. If you think normal is what you see in magazines, you're in for a shock when you get older.

- Jessie - 11-09-2012 05:40 PM

that is so mean yeah your sis is prettier but if your sis is like you then i would like the friend beacuse it is mean howYouo are callingher fatt and ugly

- ☮Tay☮DAnceee - 11-09-2012 05:40 PM

Shes so not Fat! she looks perfectly healthy! People dont have to be anorexic to be beautiful! They are both very pretty and you shouldnt be saying stuff behind her back! Thats really rude! She probobly has a good heart and thats what people like about her...

- Shortfeeshie - 11-09-2012 05:40 PM

your insane, she's not fat and it could be the personality her friend has. not to mention ur sis really isn't that pretty and neither is her friend, they're just average women. i'm a thick girl and told i'm beautful and i don't think i am but i haven't been single for more than a couple days in 5 years (2 long relationships and 1 that just started recently) and i'm constantly getting hit on... it's not all about the physical beauty, it's about the woman attached to the body.

- Michy - 11-09-2012 05:40 PM

wow this is a mean question but mayb they like her best friend more b/c your sister is a rude person just like you!!! ur sister is not much better than her bf

- farah - 11-09-2012 05:40 PM

Umm am sorry but she is not fat !! to be honest ,, not at all !
And comn does it really matter who is prettier ?? Your sister is really pretty , much prettier than her friend but it doesn't matter , and its not just the looks some other things matter .

- Lauren J - 11-09-2012 05:40 PM

Maybe her friend has a better personality. And she's not fat.

- hazelgreen - 11-09-2012 05:40 PM

The simple fact that you think your sister's friend is fat...shows that you don't know what guys like. Girls judge each other differently than guys do. "Thick" is in.....and she is not ugly.

- TSW - 11-09-2012 05:40 PM

She's not fat. But she may be easier. Guys flock around the easy ones. most guys have a bon_r even before they see the girl.
All she has to do is hint that it's possible and she will be surrounded by guys just wanting to plant there seed.

Hold out until you find what your looking for .
A true guy will wait with you. Really.

- BaM9 - 11-09-2012 05:40 PM

WE GUYS LOVE A LIL THICKNESS ON R WOMEN!!MAYBE ITS NOT CUZ UR SISTER IS PRETTIER MAYBE ITS CUZ SHES TO SKINNY!!!LOOKS LIK THE OTHER GIRL GOT MORE CUSHIN FOR THE PUSHIN!!