Twitist Forums
My girlfriend went topeless at the beach? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: My girlfriend went topeless at the beach? (/thread-31853.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- tuddy - 11-09-2012 05:49 PM

Yes in Portugal its their culture to do that. Though, you should tell your girlfriend that are concerned for her safety & to remove the picture from online.

- Cilantro - 11-09-2012 05:49 PM

Talk to her. If it makes you feel...not ok, let her know. There's no point in pondering about it reallly. Just speak with her and let her know you're not comfortable with it. Especially the Facebook one(clearly). good luck. Just don't go at it in an attack sort of way, just ask nicely. Ciao! Smile

- Mireya L - 11-09-2012 05:49 PM

is there any the point? ok, first what worry you?
a) She went topless?
b)she didn't tell you?

What ever decision you take you will be fine, maybe it time to ask yourself what is your feelings and her feelings.

- cutiekat11 - 11-09-2012 05:49 PM

at first i was thinking maybe she wanted to avoid tan lines
then whenyou said she had underwear pix on facebook
thats kinda slutty

- niqui - 11-09-2012 05:49 PM

umm talk to her about it

- be jealous - 11-09-2012 05:49 PM

get over it you just wish you could have been there...so deal wih it

- MysteryMisery - 11-09-2012 05:49 PM

If it is something that bothers you then you really need to talk to her about it instead of being on here. If its something you can get over, then maybe just casually mention that you were on facebook and found the picture of her in her undies.
Just try not to sound accusatory otherwise she might shut down.
Just try to be calm about it.
Good luck

- Gerda G - 11-09-2012 05:49 PM

well i didn't want a bikini lines nd there was many people like that, so its not that bad, i had a picture on but u can not see any think there its same like me in bikini and i love doing pictures its not really about me its the way picture was taking, i hope girls will understand.