Twitist Forums
How do i say hi to a guy i only met once>? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How do i say hi to a guy i only met once>? (/thread-32821.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- summer baby - 11-09-2012 06:25 PM

you can say that, or you can just say hi. chances are he wont remember you if it was that long ago. saying hi doesnt make u a creeper at all, u just wanna get to know him

- Annoyingcrown939 - 11-09-2012 06:25 PM

First say "Hi" to him.
Then say "You remember me from work"
then if he says no then try to remind him of you.
if he says yes then start a conversation with him.

- BabyCalifornia - 11-09-2012 06:25 PM

Say "Hi, remember me from work?" Then blah, blah, blah.

- 1 of Anonymity - 11-09-2012 06:25 PM

dont say hi remember me just say hi, if he remembers u he will say. just start with small talk first and build it from there

- Jackie - 11-09-2012 06:25 PM

just say hi

- morenita - 11-09-2012 06:25 PM

You can casually say something like.... hey, I believe we work together, I think I have seen you around. So how was your new years? And then say well I just wanted to say hello. Take care and talk to you soon.

I mean just keep it casual....it doesnt matter if he doesnt remember you. You can make him want to remember you...that should be your aim...so that he doesnt forget u again !! ;-)

- no - 11-09-2012 06:25 PM

are you friends with his sister on facebook?
if you are, just say you recognized him from her page...then start small talk..."hey, i work with your sister! small world, right?"
if not, see if you have any mutual friends and do the same thing.
if you don't have any mutual friends just say you came across his page..he won't ask "oh how, you were stalking me?" he probably won't think twice about it.
just say "hey, i'm not sure if you remember me or not, but i met you a few months ago...just wanted to say hey and see how you're doing"

simple. don't be a chicken! what have you got to loose?!