Twitist Forums
What are your views on facebooks decision to remove breastfeeding pictures from the site? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What are your views on facebooks decision to remove breastfeeding pictures from the site? (/thread-33273.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- meganjess - 11-09-2012 06:39 PM

Very strange considering that if u r breastfeeding generally the babies head covers most of the breast.Also my friend has a picture on facebook of his c**k and b**ls with a chain and a flag running between them and it has never been removed.Personally, whether ur male or female,i know which one id rather look at!

- bazspur4 - 11-09-2012 06:39 PM

another concession for fear of perverts. how can anything so natural cause offence or even be categorised as sexually gratifying. there are more than enough sites for perving.

- NutstersChick - 11-09-2012 06:39 PM

weirdos at bay?
But what hope is there for common sense...
before page 3, boobs were always used for feeding babies, that's why women have them!
Only in the UK, huh?
We just can't get with what's perfectly natural without making a big deal out of it

- foxy Teri - 11-09-2012 06:39 PM

I agree with the decision to take the photos off the site it is a private bonding between mother and baby not for national circulation.