Twitist Forums
Myspace or Facebook which would do you prefer? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Myspace or Facebook which would do you prefer? (/thread-33617.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Nikkie. - 11-09-2012 06:52 PM

I Like Facebook a lot Better Than Myspace.
I Too Have Both.
But I Go on Facebook a lot more
Just Because you can Block Certain People from seeing Certain things.
And with myspace you Cant really do that, its More like Either you Hide it from everyone or you Keep it For the Whole Public Or Just your Friends. But If your Comfortable with Myspace Just Keep using it. But if you want to have a Facebook. Just Block the People you don't want to be your friend that way they when they Search for you. they cant find anything.

- Samantha D - 11-09-2012 06:52 PM

myspace is more fun ten facebook bc u can have layouts and create a fun profile.

as for facebook its easier to talk to people. and u dont get to do crazy stuff on ur profile.

i have both and love both. so it depends on what u like more.

- A Random Person - 11-09-2012 06:52 PM

facebook all the way!

- CAYDSMOM - 11-09-2012 06:52 PM

Whats wrong with having both? It will occupy your time when your bored.

Personally, I enjoy facebook. There is so much to do on facebook. Its also a bit more mature than myspace. Myspace causes alot of drama and facebook is a bit more relaxed.

Its your own opinion, so just try making your profile private so noone can see your profile.

- Ang-Chan - 11-09-2012 06:52 PM

i prefer facebook.. myspace is kinda gettin old..everybody has facebook now..even teachers..so yeh..an facebook has cool applictions that myspace copys..