Twitist Forums
What do you think about Casey Anthony being 'not-guilty'? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What do you think about Casey Anthony being 'not-guilty'? (/thread-36937.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Muzicluver9150 - 11-09-2012 08:48 PM

I'm extremely upset about that. She clearly did it. In my opinion, there is enough evidence and reason to believe that she killed her daughter. If I was on the jury, I would find her guilty and hope that she recieved the death penalty. All I can say is that karma is ugly and you do not want to mess with it. Casey Anthony is nothing but a white, female version of O.J. Simpson. In the legal world she may be considered free, but to society, she is a murderer that got lucky. Justice will catch up to her soon enough.

- deb.peg1 - 11-09-2012 08:48 PM

I was not part of the jury and I was not in the courtroom. I therefore have to think the jury made a well-considered decision. My opinion as to whether she did or didn't do it is irrelevant. I don't think anyone will ever know what happened to that little girl. Its sad and of course it is normal to want to put the blame on someone. The mother seemed the obvious choice, but juries can only decide based on facts, not speculation.

- Megan - 11-09-2012 08:48 PM

i think its rediculas, a few years ago my 17 month cuzin was abused and died due to it, by a guy who was dating my cuzin his mother. She did not know that when he cried, and the murderer was babysitting he'd hit him and blame him on falling. this douchebag only got 6 years in jail. The justice system is cruel

- Shawnax3 . - 11-09-2012 08:48 PM

oh my gosh, do not get me started.
If only the prosecutors did a better job. In order to get the death penalty, there has to be 110% hardcore proof that she killed her daughter.
Personal opinion, I think she killed caylee. If the death was an accident, then why did she took so long to report the child missing? the lies, fake names, and jobs? <---that'll let you know somethings up.
So yeah..it's messed up.. Sad

- cde - 11-09-2012 08:48 PM

I cannot believe that they just happened to find 12 incredibly stupid people. I believe that the jury found EXCUSES to find Casey not guilty to benefit themselves financially with interviews about their decision. Their answers sound like excuses that are ridiculous and don't add up. They need to make a law that prohibits jurors from profiting after their decision because it could sway their decision. Those jurors are not as stupid as they sound on those interviews, they're making the best excuses they can for the money.

- Adam - 11-09-2012 08:48 PM

"If she wasn't, they would have found the killer."

Um, what?????

- kay w - 11-09-2012 08:48 PM

I just wrote an article about Casey that you might find interesting. Please also feel free to post your opinion. Thanks

http://socyberty.com/crime/post-your-thoughts-about-casey-anthonys-verdict/

- ღKimShawty♀ - 11-09-2012 08:48 PM

HEY EVERYONE THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT for the justice of Caylee Anthony and all innocent defenseless children in the world!

Please sign this petition if you think her mother Casey Anthony is Guilty of murdering her daughter and you want to appeal the verdict so she can be retried in Federal court!

PLEASE PASS ON this petition by posting anywhere on the internet such as your yahoo profile, facebook, myspace, blog, twitter, or even on the news websites and telling as many people as you can about it!!

USE THIS SITE TO SIGN:

http://www.change.org/petitions/the-us-supreme-court-try-casey-anthony-in-federal-court

I, Kimberly Jones, signed this petition, to appeal the Casey Anthony Trial Verdict and hope and pray that she will be retried for the murder of her daughter Caylee Anthony, because even if there is reasons to doubt, that is not the same as reasonable doubt and in this case, the doubt was not reasonable. All the evidence is there that points straight to Casey being guilty!

Casey did not report her daughter for 31 days, because she was trying to cover up what she did. Casey whipped up chloroform from simple household ingredients and then dosed her daughter to knock her out. She then held her dead daughter in the trunk of her car until she came up with the lie that the nanny kidnapped her daughter, so she placed duct tape over her mouth to make it look like a kidnapping and wrapped her in a winne the pooh blanket, then in some trash bags, then in a laundry bag, and then threw her daughter in the woods 15 houses down from her home. She did this, so that she could have a better life, do what she wants, and get out of her parent's house.

The following diary entry by Casey Anthony is dated "June 21" and reads:

I have no regrets, just a bit worried. I just want for everything to work out OK. I completely trust my own judgment and know that I made the right decision. I just hope that the end justifies the means. I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see—This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time. I hope that my happiness will continue to grow—I've made new friends that I really like. I've surrounded myself with good people—I am finally happy. Let's just hope that it doesn't change.