Twitist Forums
Why is Allen West always trying to suck up to racist republicans? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Why is Allen West always trying to suck up to racist republicans? (/thread-100004.html)

Pages: 1 2

Why is Allen West always trying to suck up to racist republicans? - President Elghoul - 02-19-2014 12:44 PM

Hes always bashing Obama on his facebook page more then any other republican! he should look in the mirror because hes not perfect either. Also hes black he shouldnt be a republican. Or in my book a "pretend republican".

- Jo3 - 02-19-2014 12:53 PM

Because they don't call him "uncle tom" or "token" like the racist libs

- broadwrist326 - 02-19-2014 12:56 PM

It's how he gets paid.

Allen West makes a good living being the conservative black guy.

- How would I know - 02-19-2014 01:02 PM

So back to the old liberal racism of "If you're black you have to reject intelligent thought and be a liberal?"

- Paul Jackson - 02-19-2014 01:07 PM

He needs to keep his name out there since the voters in Florida figured out what he is really about.

"Because they don't call him "uncle tom" or "token" "

I never called him "Uncle Tom" or" token". I call him THE BIGGEST DOUCHE IN THE UNIVERSE. It has to do with what he says. If he was a white Democrat I would still call him THE BIGGEST DOUCHE IN THE UNIVERSE.

"He's a retired Marine."

He got tossed for conducting mock executions of Iraqi prisoners.

- BekindtoAnimals22 - 02-19-2014 01:12 PM

Allen West is a Conservative. He's a retired Marine. Republicans are not racist. Democrats just won't allow the blacks to escape the plantation. They believe all blacks should be of a single mind and you just proved that with your question. Democrats are still racists.

West was in the Army, not a Marine.

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2012/oct/11/letter-lt-col-allen-wests-had-outstanding/

"Lt. Col. Allen West had a distinguished career was awarded a Bronze Star, three meritorious medals, three Army commendation medals (one with valor) and a Valorous Unit Award, which he received as a captain in Desert Shield/Storm."

- TicToc.... - 02-19-2014 01:14 PM

Stuff it up you ass freak.

- Keith - 02-19-2014 01:22 PM

It doesn't matter what he says, he isn't going anywhere.

- dermot - 02-19-2014 01:29 PM

liberals don't like it when a black man is a republican
like allen west
ben carter
or herman cain

- L.T.M. - 02-19-2014 01:31 PM

Funny, bet you don't even know you're a bigot. Either that or a lousy troll.