Twitist Forums
How can I create multiple social media accounts at once? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: How can I create multiple social media accounts at once? (/thread-100111.html)

How can I create multiple social media accounts at once? - J-Rod - 02-19-2014 12:44 PM

I am working on creating multiple accounts social media accounts at once for clients. I want to do this for brand/reputation management. So, basically, I would like to have one place where I can put in the personal information for a client, and 100 or so profiles will be created automatically for that person (Twitter, FB, MySpace, LinkedIn, Flickr, Friendfeed, etc).

Is there a free service that does something similar to this?
I agree that throwing around a bunch of poor profiles may not be the best usage of social media. I do plan to hone in on popular sites as LinkedIn to make them compelling and interesting.

The primary reason I ask this is so that corporate execs can keep from being spammed with other people creating social media profiles in their name.

- Alexa - 02-19-2014 12:45 PM

Try Digsby!!

- Donna - 02-19-2014 12:53 PM

I am sure there is a tool out there that automates the creation of Social Networking profiles. Here's the thing, it may automate the process but it won't make a profile that really stands out from the crowd. For instance, take LinkedIn. So many people create a basic LinkedIn profile that doesn't sell them and serves no purpose! And then they wonder why they aren't getting anything out of LinkedIn.

I suggest that you don't create profiles just for the sake of having profiles. And if you need help creating a really unique and compelling LinkedIn profile, check out LinkedIn-Makeover.com - they write a professional, compelling profile FOR YOU that helps get you noticed, hired and helps you find business and connections.