Twitist Forums
I have downloaded the Facebook app for my Blackberry, why isn't it in my 'Downloads' folder? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: I have downloaded the Facebook app for my Blackberry, why isn't it in my 'Downloads' folder? (/thread-100505.html)

I have downloaded the Facebook app for my Blackberry, why isn't it in my 'Downloads' folder? - Rae. ♫ - 02-19-2014 12:47 PM

I have the Blackberry Curve 8900. I have downloaded the Facebook app and UberTwitter app. The UberTwitter app is in my 'downloads' folder but the Facebook app isn't. I've tried re-installing it but with no luck. There is no way of me opening Facebook on my phone, what should I do?

- Sudip K - 02-19-2014 12:50 PM

blackberry don't support folder

- Kelly - 02-19-2014 12:54 PM

On my blackberry curve (8830) the facebook app was pre-installed. Click on the applications button, then go to the folder called "communities", it may be in there rather than a download folder.

- Topi jerami - 02-19-2014 12:57 PM

farmville, the good feeling when you have a nice picture uip and people comment good things about it, the statuses, the bits that make you laugh, the fact you get all the goss and stuff from reading off other people's walls, looking at other people's pictures, lol. thats why i love facebook.........