Twitist Forums
blackberry curve questionn? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter DirectMessage DM (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: blackberry curve questionn? (/thread-100608.html)

blackberry curve questionn? - LovexLight - 02-19-2014 12:47 PM

okay, for those of you guys that have had the blackberry curve before or currently own it, how is it? is it worth getting? it would be nice to have a list of pros and cons or commentaries..thanks!

- ilovejbiebs16 - 02-19-2014 12:54 PM

i have one now and i'm loooving it Smile
i got this great plan where it's about $45 per month and it includes unlimited texting (picture video aswell) , facebook , twitter , bbm and a very reasonable amount of minutes and i love it Smile

Pros:
-BBM (blackberry messenger) a chat for only blackberry users a lot of my friends own blackberries and it's awesome , if you live in Canada and your visiting the states or the other way around , texting will cost extra , but seeing bbm is it's own network so you can bbm friends and it doesn't cost you a penny Smile
-Facebook , Twitter anywhere , anytime ! built in wifi ! Big Grin
-If your somewhere that has wifi , like your house , friends house , starbucks etc. calling is unlimited , it doesn't cost anything Smile
-Brickbreaker haha such an addicting game and it comes on the phone !
-The camera is pree' good Big Grin and you can upload them right to facebook or twitter Big Grin
-You can download blackberry app world and get free apps Big Grin cineplex app , weather , games etc Smile

Cons:
-Well at first the keypad is something to get used to seeing the keys are kind of tiny , but now that i'm used to it , it's not a con ! XD
- if you don't delete you SMS (text message) inbox , the phone can get kind of slow , so make sure you delete your inbox every so often ! Tongue
-Make sure not to text , browse the internet , go on fb or twitter when you go somewhere out of your country it will cost you A LOT. trust me. haha

Hope this helped ! Big Grin
PS make sure to get a case and a screen protector is always good too Smile