Twitist Forums
How to get facebook status to say "Via Iphone"? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: How to get facebook status to say "Via Iphone"? (/thread-100730.html)

How to get facebook status to say "Via Iphone"? - Lynn87 - 02-19-2014 12:48 PM

So i have an Iphone, and i got the facebook app from the app store. Yet when i do a status it still says,"sent from mobile". How do you get it to say "via Iphone" with a status?
thanks u guys. Omg thank you for pointing that out. No I never registered it yet. Let me try that and i'll let you know if it works.
Didnt work.My number is already registered on my facebook account. Do I have to register it again since i have an Iphone now? I had downloaded the facebook app from the app store and i updated my status from the app. Yet when i go look it still says "sent from mobile" sucks. Sad Nothing seems to do the trick....

- ♥ B ♥ - 02-19-2014 12:50 PM

Do you use the Facebook App rather than the Safari browser? 'Cause it should be automatic. Mine is.

- Spirit - 02-19-2014 12:54 PM

Well, if u really are using iphone, you need to register it in FB, go to settings, phone settings then look for FB for iphone then register ur number on it, but if u are only using ipod touch, it will show "via phone"