Twitist Forums
One less lonely girl is out :)? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Trends (/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: One less lonely girl is out :)? (/thread-10074.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- KillerKara - 10-14-2012 05:28 PM

Aww that is so cute! But why did it have to be puppies not guinea pigs? D= piggies r way better ^.^ Do a duet with Taylor Swift!! if u grade this as bad...i'm biting ur thumb off :3

WAIT WAIT WAIT! Ur doing a french version.HOLA! I'm taking french and I don't get it at all >_< If u make the french versions and I memorize them, then sing them to my french teacher I'm going to look so smart! YES! I can't waittt!!! YAY I'M GOING TO PASS FRENCHHHHH!

- Unluckyrainstorm752 - 10-14-2012 05:28 PM

OMG jusin bieber! i luv ur music the second one less lonely girl came out! u luv all ur songs!

I am an xtemely big fan and ill follow u till the end of the world!

U R AMAZING!

u r vry strong with all these ppl saying u sng lik a 2 year old they r pure idiots! they dnt no wat good music is!!!!!!

my parents r divorced to so i no how u feel wen i waz lil they used to fight all the time and when they got divoreced and lied to me

i have 2 brothers

and i cnt wait till u come to pennsylvania and imma xcited to c u at the steam town mall on the 22nd!!!!!

u r vry talented and i cnt wait for ur new album!!!!!

ppl r rude tht hate u and tht makes u a stronger person!

i cnt wait till u make ur new music video on itunes!!!!

iluv ur dog sammy and i have a dog too!

u r an interesting person and awesum! i luv to hear u sing and play instroments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i luv u and ill alwayz be a BIG fan!!!

sum ppl are judge mental and not vry godly of them to say things about u!!!!!

U R THE BEST!!!!!! \m/ rock on!

imma tell you one time tht i luv u !!!!!

i will buy ALL ur songs millions of times for you!!! <3333

i dnt c y ppl hate u they r just haters

on the 22nd i am going to skip school and i will prob be 1st in line!!!!!!!!

will there be a meet and greet??????

i cnt wait for ur ablum to cum out i wrote it on ma calender!

ur song one less lonely girl and one time r the best i luv when u say i luv you shawty at the end of one less lonely girl!

I <3 U WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!

- Phantommonth739 - 10-14-2012 05:28 PM

r u gunna be at white oaks mall nov,5 in london ontario?
and is it free!

- Kelli - 10-14-2012 05:28 PM

i ACTUALLY liked the song

- i love justin. - 10-14-2012 05:28 PM

grr. i wish i can go Sad
stupid parents wont let me go
see the cutest boy alive .
Sad

- Autumn - 10-14-2012 05:28 PM

Ergh why are people so pathetic? Go away if you are going to be rude, it's so unnecessary and a waste of time. And the fact that people are buying your music means you MUST be good.

Anyway well done and it's good to here you are doing well you deserve to be big! Just come over to England soon. Oh and One Less Lonely Girl is such a sweet song and the video is also. Big Grin

- Toughmother797 - 10-14-2012 05:28 PM

If your the real justin bieber, OMG i love you. And, I am going to tell all my friends and family members to buy and make One time and One less lonely girl top 10 #1.

I can't wait for you to come to VaughnMills Mall (urban behaviour) i'm going to be there.

French? I take french classes at school, and its not easy lol, but i'll try to get the lyrics right. And then i'll pass french and say "Justin taught me" lol.

Keep singing cutie (i love you)

- lexe - 10-14-2012 05:28 PM

thats awesome well ahh~mazin! whens the official lonely girl video gonna be on youtube....already saw it though(i thought it was sweet and cute and i love that song alot)Smile)))))

- ♥Dancer♥ - 10-14-2012 05:28 PM

if you really are justin bieber then I FREAKING LOVE YOU DUDE!! Smile and don't listen to the person that said u look like a 10 year old i think ur adorable. and i'm deff. ur number 1 fan!!

my friends know all about u too because ur all i talk about lol. like seriously one of my guy friends is in love with you and he's completely straight. lol.

andddd when ur cd comes out i'm gonna buy like 50 of them. because i love you that much and i'ma make sure you get that house! <3

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

- livelyfight645 - 10-14-2012 05:28 PM

One less lonely girl is amazing!
I can't stop listening to it!
I recorded it on my phone and I listen to it in the morning, and when I am getting ready for Field Hockey practice. You are amazing and I hope you keep living your dream. The only reason were [your fans] are beyond everything is because you are beyond everything! Keep up your great work!

I really wish I could come see you Monday.
I keep bugging my parents but New York is 3 hours away from here and I have school Monday. Sad

Come to Pennsylvania!
On facebook you always say that our dreams will come true.
Well, my dream is to meet you.
I'll keep dreaming for that to happen until it does.

French version? Yes, very sexy. Lol.
Wow, I love you.
Can't you tell from my nickname?
And picture? o_o

Hehe.

Don't listen to the haters Justin.
The people that you need in life, are the Beliebers Smile