Twitist Forums
One less lonely girl is out :)? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Trends (/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: One less lonely girl is out :)? (/thread-10074.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- MzBieber14 - 10-14-2012 05:28 PM

Hahah...I LOVE U!!>.UR SO AWESOME<3.....WISH I WUZ CLOSER TO NYC...CUZ I WOULD BE THUR RITE NOW...HAHA...CONGRATS ON UR NEW SONG....I LISTENIN TO IT A TRILLION TIMES A DAY!!,,LOVE YOU ALWAYS...LOVE AAPRIL

- sunny - 10-14-2012 05:28 PM

Np Smile
You deserve everything your getting, you seem so sweet (:

- ♥SportyGirl♥ - 10-14-2012 05:28 PM

Thanks,I know im amazing lol ! Your just as amazing as me and All your other fans are ! I love u so much ! I'm so happy that it's on the top 10 congrats !! And I hope one time can become on the top 10 also ! Cause your music is AWES0ME !! And your so freaking AD0RABLE ! I love your smile,hair,style,i mean your everything your just ehh,worlds cant describe it ! So if u pick me as the best answer I wanted to ask you a question , see well,my cousin is getting married to usher's cousin and im going to be their and I wanted to know are you going to be their cause i wanna meet you so so bad and i know your not going to come where i live so yeah your amazing and pick me as the BEST ANSWER !! Love you >333 ♥ PEACE !!

- Kelly - 10-14-2012 05:28 PM

im sorry but i dont rly like your songs. it's like you want to be a gangster, at your age. leave it to usher, etc. anywhoo, why are you on yahoo answers? thats a odd way to thank your fans....

- pig345 - 10-14-2012 05:28 PM

I loovee one less lonely girl and onne time! &+youu Wink
youu are my favorite singer by farr; suuch an amazing voice!
i really wanna see you live sometime im suure it would be an experience i will never forget!<3
(*come to illinois pleaseee!Smile

can't wait for your album to comee out its gonna be sweet!♥

- RAWRitstran - 10-14-2012 05:28 PM

i couldn't wait for it at all! finally i get to watch itt(:
it was amazingggg
and if it was really you who wrote those notes to the girl, i think you have good handwriting for a guy! hahaaa
yeah i'm soo dorky for noticing.