Twitist Forums
What are your thoughts when you find an old crush after several years and they're better looking now? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: What are your thoughts when you find an old crush after several years and they're better looking now? (/thread-100752.html)

What are your thoughts when you find an old crush after several years and they're better looking now? - Beer Farts - 02-19-2014 12:49 PM

Let's say it was an old crush from high school that you never had the guts to tell.

As the years pass, the memories of them begin to fade.

Then, out of the blue, you run into them or you find them online....and they're better looking now.

What goes through your mind?

- Yahoo user - 02-19-2014 12:51 PM

If you don't try don't come back and cry,
Just go for it,

- Sarah - 02-19-2014 12:51 PM

my thoughts would probably be "damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" because hes even hotter.

- icpooreman - 02-19-2014 12:56 PM

When I was 25 I briefly dated a woman who 4 years later when I checked out her facebook profile must have lost 30-40 pounds and looks real good. I still don't really have any interest in dating her as thats not why I broke up with her but i def do feel a little cheated haha. I wish she looked like that when I was with her.