Twitist Forums
I have not received a Facebook group invite that my friend has sent to me from the group's facebook page.help? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: I have not received a Facebook group invite that my friend has sent to me from the group's facebook page.help? (/thread-100874.html)

I have not received a Facebook group invite that my friend has sent to me from the group's facebook page.help? - Brad - 02-19-2014 12:49 PM

my friend has attempted to send me an invite from a facebook group i can only join by invitation. he uses the tool provided on their page. he logs in to facebook, goes to the group page, of which he is a member, and begins to type my name in the invite field and it auto-populates my page. he clicks on it, and completes the process but I never receive anything. He has attempted this 6 times to no avail. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

- Jasper - 02-19-2014 12:59 PM

have you tried looking at your friends page and seeing the group he's in and joining that way if the group isn't closed? other than that i am afraid i don't know o.O