Twitist Forums
Which one is the best? Twitter or Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Trends (/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Which one is the best? Twitter or Facebook? (/thread-100878.html)

Which one is the best? Twitter or Facebook? - A. Biersack - 02-19-2014 12:49 PM

- Mark Tiffany - 02-19-2014 12:56 PM

Twitter i would say for Friends
Facebook for FAmily and Relatives

- blahblahblah - 02-19-2014 01:01 PM

i would definitely say facebook for far away fam and friends its such a good way of chatting and looking at pics and you can post statuses and like other ppls status' and photos sooo definitely facebook Smile

twitter is good for following trends , and friends tooo soo i would get both if you can !

it's just on facebook u can also mingle with ppl and have relationships which is great cos u talk to some amazing ppl u might have never met if u hadn't made friends with them sooooo yahh ! BOTH Tongue

- 19Bec97 ♥♫ - 02-19-2014 01:10 PM

Twitters cool because you can see whose stalking you! Tongue And you get to put funky backgrounds on your profile, but I do prefer Facebook because it's easier to get in contact with mates Smile

- basketballkid - 02-19-2014 01:16 PM

Facebook. It's more open and you have a lot more variety to what you can do. Twitter only let's you make statuses in under 140 characters and there's only so much you can do with hashtags. A load of celebrities use it though (way more often then their FB pages) so if you like knowing what they're up to, then Twitter may be better.