Twitist Forums
What exactly is President Obama responsible for, just the bad that happens? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Social Marketing (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: What exactly is President Obama responsible for, just the bad that happens? (/thread-100887.html)

Pages: 1 2

What exactly is President Obama responsible for, just the bad that happens? - Sweet Sarah - 02-19-2014 12:49 PM

-Not enough jobs. Obama's fault.
But he can't make companies create jobs.
-still it happened on his watch.
ok, look at the stock market, all time record, it happened on obama's watch!
-no no, the house republicans did that
how?
-ok, well, it would have been much higher under romney.
what policy would have done that?
-romney respects the constitution but racists didnt vote for him...

ok, ok but look at the job creation numbers, not great but growth
-not fast enough
better than bush
-bush!! why do you bring him up!? the economy tanked because of clinton's policy not bush

- Felonious Monkey - 02-19-2014 12:53 PM

Trying to keep up with conlogic is like playing Whack-a-Mole.

- Bada Bing - 02-19-2014 12:54 PM

He is responsible for conservative's mental illness. Ok well not really they had that anyway.

- Ryan - 02-19-2014 01:00 PM

obeying Israel (as with any President)
taking my tax money and giving it to NSA so they can spy on myself and
finally drone warfare worldwide

- who me - 02-19-2014 01:10 PM

why cant we blame everything on him , heck he is still blaming bush and everything

- Rich B - 02-19-2014 01:14 PM

If you like your health care plan you can keep your health care plan. PERIOD.

- Moosey Flathead - 02-19-2014 01:22 PM

Dunno. Still waitin' for all the good stuff.

I guess he vacations pretty well. I'll give him points for that.

- Who now? - 02-19-2014 01:26 PM

13ush destroyed the economic and housing markets with deregulation. Obama's disastrous communist policies brought them back, one of them being at a record high. I think it's fair to say Obama is responsible for the second part of that.

- Ollicopter - 02-19-2014 01:32 PM

I will explain this again. The threat of raising capital gains taxes prevents job creation. That is why the financial meltdown happened in the first place. You will never see adequate job growth as long as Obama is president. I don't need to promise that but I could.

- kate - 02-19-2014 01:40 PM

He did just cut combat pay for our soldiers, everyone thinks the military gets paid lots of money and they do not get paid shit, I was making more than my hubby at a restaurant while he was in the service. I also do not want his dumb health care plan. I think Obama his admins and the whole Government makes to much money, I say we cut there pay. 400,000 a year is to much!