Twitist Forums
She doesn't text first? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: She doesn't text first? (/thread-101033.html)

She doesn't text first? - Luke - 02-19-2014 12:50 PM

She doesn't text first?I met this girl at a bar and got her a drink made her laugh and had a chat, I messaged her on social media and had a chat. I saw her the weekend after (last weekend) and we had a bit of banter she playfully slapped me on the arm and we had a laugh, I later on asked for her number via social media messaging when I got home and she said "Ha cheeky" and gave me her number, I've texted her quite a bit and asked her out for a date and she accepted and we're meeting up in two weeks. She never texts me first though, does that mean she's not interested or am I overthinking?

- xaiver - 02-19-2014 12:54 PM

She said yes to a date obviously she is interested in you

- Darius - 02-19-2014 01:01 PM

She just doesn't want to be annoying or look needy i think. They all prefer the guy initiate everything, which kinda sucks but oh well. But if she acts playful like that and agrees to a date then you shouldn't worry.

- Moveface - 02-19-2014 01:10 PM

There are three things guaranteed in this life: Taxes , Death, and the certainty that a girl will never text you first.

Even if she is into you, she still won't text you first .

Young women are from Venus, man.

Just wait until she starts purposely ignoring you for no reason at all.

So , to answer your original question: Yes , you are overthinking , and you should calm down and go find a hobby.

Enjoy the games my friend.

May God have mercy on your soul.

- Amy - 02-19-2014 01:12 PM

She might not want to come across as too keen, girls don't like to do all of the chasing so sometimes take a step back to see if the guy will make the effort, I wouldn't see it as a bad thing though just look forward to the date and enjoy that, she might text you more if the first date goes well.